Home ARCHIVE Leonardo Acquires all Vitrociset Shares

Leonardo Acquires all Vitrociset Shares

by MSI

Leonardo finally concludes the efforts it has been leading for some time to buy Vitrociset’s shares. Previously owning 1.46 percent of Vitrociset shares, the company announced on January 31 it has acquired the remaining tranche of 98.54 percent, thus making it the sole Vitrociset shareholder.

The statement released by Leonardo explained that this acquisition will serve to strengthen Leonardo in such areas of service as logistics, simulation, training and space operations.

Scoring a turnover of €163 million in 2017, Vitrociset is a company with nearly 1,000 personnel offering a broad variety of solutions for defence, space and security.

Related Articles

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We think you are familiar with this, but you can disable it if you want. Accept Read More