Names well-known by the defence and aerospace industry were elected as the chairman of 5 different business councils within the body of the Foreign Economic Relations Board of Türkiye (DEİK). The elections were held on 15 January, during the 2021 Business Councils Election Ordinary General Assembly hosted by DEİK President Nail Olpak. Accordingly, the names elected to the Presidency of DEİK Business Councils and known for their activities in the defence and aerospace sector are as follows:
- UK Business Council Chairman – Osman Okyay, Vice Chairman and Head of Technical Department of Kale Group
- Chairman of the Italian Business Council – Zeynep Bodur Okyay, Chairman and CEO of Kale Group
- Chairman of the Malaysian Business Council – Süheyla Çebi Karahan, Chairman of the Board of Dorce
- Chairman of the Mali Business Council – Fatih Altunbaş, General Manager of Turaç
- Senegal Business Council President – Fuat Tosyalı, Founder and Chairman of Tosyalı Holding
Tosyalı was also elected as the Coordinator President of DEİK/Türkiye-Africa Business Councils.